Monday, September 22, 2008

AAUGH!

I felt like Charlie Brown when I got to work today. You can picture him, can't you? All you can see is his wide open mouth, ears and nose. That was me. I brought my motorcycle to work and had a beautiful ride because the weather is just lovely. Perfect first day of fall! I gather my belongings with a happy sigh as I made my way to the door and there it is on the door to the library. A note. It says that they did the best they could but they left the wet vac for me if I want to do more. I know what that means. Water in the library again. AAUGH! Will it never end? Must I cringe every time it rains instead of being happy for the flora in my yard? It didn't get far this time, but I do worry about mold. I need a cup of coffee!

1 comment:

Michellem said...

All that remodeling and they didn't put in a drain?? SIGH - - -