Saturday, October 25, 2008

MLA Favorite

Of all the pictures that I took or were taken this past week at MLA, this short video is by far my favorite. This is a typical vacation or out of town experience for everyone. I thought stepping into the digital age would make things easier but it seems to have actually made it worse. Now we have added video capability to our cameras and who knows what you will get when you hand it over to someone. This is what I got when I handed my camera over to a perfectly capable and intelligent individual who was just not familiar with this piece of equipment. (In her defense, I have at least one of these videos from about every vacation since I have gotten this camera and several of them from my husband.) I will not reveal who she is to the general public, but for those of you who know her, her name has two Fs and Ns in it.

2 comments:

Mara said...

I LOVE IT!!! I think Martin Scorsese will be calling you for the rights of this video clip. Do you think Dicaprio will be cast in this new hit library saga? You know that they're BFFs.

Michellem said...

LOL - I've have many of those too - My favorite part is when I INTEND to take a video and yet turn the camera to its side and end up with a wonky video that can't be adjusted!! Glad you had a good time!